I bring 17 years of experience in the Real Estate Business representing Sellers and First Time Home Buyers in the Bay Area. I am trained in Probates and service the Bay Area in general with a focus in the Tri-Valley: Pleasanton, Dublin and Livermore.
I take pride in my integrity, honesty and market knowledge. I bring to the table effective negotiation skills, attention to detail and problem solving. I listen to your needs, plan accordingly and return my calls promptly so you are not left to wonder the status of any matter. I constantly keep myself informed on the latest Real Estate changes so I can pass this information down to my clients. I actively participate in several Real Estate committees at my local Real Estate Association and in Women's Council of REALTORS. I proudly hold the PMN -Performance Management Network- designation and I deeply believe in my slogan: "Creating Wealth Through Home Ownership" , so don't hesitate to call me if you want to start this process.
I give my clients the highest quality service, this includes giving my Listing clients the best possible opportunity of getting the highest price for their property, for that reason, I obtained the ASP designation (Accredited Staging Professional) providing an extraordinarily unique service of having their home beautifully staged for top dollar.
Too many things are at stake. Being a REALTOR® in today’s market, you need the ability to wear several different hats all at the same time. For a smooth and successful closing, we have to know how to negotiate and coordinate the many different people involved in your transaction - the Lender, the Inspectors, the Title Company, the Attorney and in Probate cases even the Probate Court, all play an important roll and it needs to be dealt with in a professional way. The next question to you is… when it’s time for choosing someone to help you achieve your goal, will you hire the “Agent” or will you hire a full time REALTOR® with the experience you need?
I have the following Awards and Certificates...
- CPRES (Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist)
- First Time Home Buyer Specialist
- CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
- CIAS (Certified Investor Agent Specialist)
- Certified HAFA Specialist
- Certified Short Sale Professional
- Accredited Staging Professional
- Master’s Achievement Club from Bay East Association of Realtors
I below to the following organizations...
- NAR (National Association of Realtors)
- CAR (California Association of Realtors)
- BayEast Association of Realtors
- NAHREP (National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals)
- WCR (Women’s Council of Realtors Southern Alameda Network)
- Participant in local marketing meetings.